-->

I'm used to here without you

I'm fine when you always disappear from me, especially when I need you. And you were never there when I needed you. I'm getting used to it without you, and do not be surprised if someday I do not need you anymore.

Because you make my feel is fine without you. So do not ever check me out, because you're the one who taught me just fine without you.

Just Do What You Want, No Need to Ask Me.

I do not want to ban you, please do whatever you want to do. Please do whatever you want, no need to pay attention to me.

No need to feel sorry for me, because even if I want to ban you just useless. Because you will ignore anything I say. So just please I do not want to be a barrier for you.

If you Want to Often Eliminate, It's Also No Problem For me

It may sound strange when I never argue when you never existed when I needed you. When you always just disappeared, but at that moment I really need you. Like I have to argue how you always exist for me when I need you.

After all you will definitely prefer to do what you want instead of being next to me. Nor can I ask you to stay by my side when I need you. Because if you really want to always be there for me, I do not have to ask for it.

Even When I Need You, You're Not There. I'm not going to blame it all

So why should I waste time questioning your presence or not? Because without me ask you to stay by my side, without wanting to leave me.

Especially when I really need you. So there's no way I'm forcing you to always be there for me, while you yourself have no desire for it.

But, Do not Forget One Thing, That The More You Disappeared Then I Will Be More Accustomed Without You

Remember yes, when you've been too often disappear when I need you. Then you alone let me out of your presence and through my own difficult times.

So do not ever regret it when someday I'm used to without you and do not want you back in my life again. Because the more you disappear when I need you. Then the more accustomed I live without you, remember that.

If I'm Accustomed Without You, So Do not Blame Me If Someday Later I Feel Not Need You

Gradually I will also get used to life without you. Accustomed to problems without you. So do not blame me if someday I feel I do not need you anymore. Do not ask me why when I do not want you to be in my life again. It's just because you made me like this.