-->

For You Who Never Understand That I Just Wish You Were Here

You ..
Many words are not until I declare. A lot of words I did not have time to say
Although until now there is still a sense of full that I save, although until now this wound is still wet, but always it was everything. Even when your words start hurting, when your attitude starts to grow wounds, but what is my day? Love is beating the pain.

If I can say, there is still a lot of pain stored. There's still a lot going on. In fact, past events, it's still a real shadow that's hard to forget. The moment I asked for only time, but disappointed that I reap. The happy moment I want, but the wound I carry.

You know? I still get your hurt words. Your cold attitude even seems rude. Really, it's very painful. In fact, the pain is more severe than the pain that often haunts my physical.

Do you know

The taste remains the same. Even always intact. Though I never know, do you think that is either yourself for me or not. Though I never knew whether I was in your life or not. Though I never know, what sincerity I have, as sincere as you have or not.

You, when reality bothered me, I chose to be silent. When things are stifling, I just choose to be alone. Do you feel like me? If only you knew, only one that I want when the time greedily enters me in the sky. Although only one,

But it's very difficult. If you want to understand, really, I just want you there. There was a time when the sky began to slowly slow down. But what am I? I'm just a twilight who always hopes to meet the dawn. Impossible! Yes, I always felt I never became important to your life. Maybe even, nothing will happen to you when the sky really stitches me. When I made you one, you made me so.

Yeah, I know I'm nobody. So you are more likely to choose far to meet me or fill me with me. The moment I like more, but what you give, not at all. If I can protest, I want to swear. Why do not you ever understand? You prefer to go with other people, when I really want you. Even close to the pulse, you'd rather go.

Really.
If I may talk, I am disappointed Disappointed because my guard you always reply always disappointed. Am I wrong? Am I too? Am I too selfish? Can not I just hope, and hope that, you grant?


If I can hope and ask, really, can you spare a little more time for me? Can not you take time to understand me? If you can go with other people, even far away and hurt your busy life, why can not you take your time for me? Often I wait, but what I'm waiting for always reaps wounds. I just want a bit of your time If you can not stay long, can not you take a little of your time for me before I'm really sleeping in the sky? Really, for now, I just want your time. Although only a glance of the eye, until finally my eyes really can not be seen again.

Greetings miss me, women who always have the same feelings, how many wounds

If one day my eyes are closed before looking at you, then please, still remember me in your dreams. If later time gives no room to unite me and you, even when I'm completely swallowed by the sky, this feeling will remain intact. You became the one person I asked for when thousands of people asked.

I write this complete with sickness, love, love, affection, until the embrace I miss. Hopefully until, you read and you understand before I fall asleep.