-->

I'm used to being alone


At the end people who are used to themselves will lose the reason to maintain solitude.
"Do you want me to accompany you ?"
"No need, I'm alone"

The woman broke through the night and the rain, disappearing behind a high fence of offices. Carrying an umbrella and a small bag.

Me?

I've offered to accompany her, but her rejection is always the same. I stood in front of the door with a little roof that bordered me between rain and dry.

The other day ...

"Do you want me to accompany you ?"
"No, I used to do it alone"

Again, the woman stepped in the opposite direction, crossing the crowded street.

Me?

I've offered to bring her congeous crackle, it looks terrible she had brought it. I stood on the steps of a shop. Watch it disappear in the aisle.

The other day ...

"Do you want me to accompany you ?"
"Sorry, I'm not used to watching with other people"

The woman stepped into the sixth theater, I went to theater seven at the unexpected time we met in the cinema in the same minute and minute.

I remembered something, the best way to accompany someone maybe by making it no longer someone else.

If it's raining out there, it's the best time to drink coffee at a tavern and bookstore or go somewhere warm.

"I want to go to the Bookstore at the end of the city street, beside it there is a coffee shop where we can enjoy the book we bought and drank a cup of coffee there"
"Do you want me to accompany you". I put down the newspaper and looked at him.

The woman smiled, "I can not refuse your offer anymore, oh yeah, this is the 156 time you offer yourself"

As I said, perhaps the best way to accompany someone is to make it no longer someone else. That's what I did at my 155th bid.