-->

I'm Not Him, and Will Never Be Him

I'm Not Him, and Will Never Be Him


When you accepted me into your boyfriend I was so excited, like crazy I wanted to dance on the streets. At that time I promised myself I would change and set myself up for you.

I'm glad you picked out the clothes for me, I'm glad when you bought my shoes and asked me to tidy up my hairstyle. At first I thought that you really did love me and wanted me to be a better person.


And as time went on, something was bothering me. Questions after question arose. Why do you want to change me? Do I have these shortcomings is not appropriate for you? Why do you accept my love?

Initially falling in love with you is a happiness for me, but lately it turns sick left behind. You do not really love me. The proof you did not let me be myself.

You are wrong to think that over time you can change me as you wish. How long do you want to try? Until I'm like an ex-girlfriend you can never forget it?


Sorry if I can not be what you want. Sorry if my patience is only up to this limit. It's not my going to leave you, but you made me this way.

I want to be myself. If you do not like it then you do not have to force yourself to like me because I just want to be with someone who really loves me for what it is.