-->

I Like Being Your Friend


Hello beautiful lady, You came to me when my world is a mess and you change everything for the better. How are you today ? I think you're fine, thanks for your cares throughout the day and your smile every day. I'm confused by my own feelings, you are with me with a myriad of concerns and cares but do not know what the status between us, I know everything, maybe I'm just someone you make a transit figure when you're embarrassed with your world. Or am I just a place when people around you disappear? Your way with me is more than just a friend but I realize you are just a dream that will never become real, I know about your world. Your world is better than my world, which I may be worthy of, everything is different among us. when I'm with you I'm starting to see the serious feeling you're showing that you really love me too, but are you with him? Then I can what? I never bothered you when you were with him I just became myself my friend can be said I made myself as your closest friend.
          Honestly I'm comfortable with all your treatment, I'm considered there for your caring ,. When the conversation through chat was honest I was a little unkind, conversation until late at night that always make me always remember you, even until I memorized clearly your voice. but all are just circumstances that make me a person who must be carried away feelings. I know about him, he who may be longer with you, much earlier with you he is more everything than me. What can I do if someday you choose to be with him from me? I'm aware of myself I'm just a new person who came in your life, even just getting to know you these months. Maybe I am too grandiose for a closer togetherness. Maybe I'm the only one hoping for all the more with you.
          Now things are getting better, I'm grateful for everything when you're always with me, giving me a lot of comfort, and always saying I'm your future. but I heard you are no longer with the one who was with you, honestly I feel guilty about this although in fact I never interfere with your affairs with him who was with you first. I understand her feelings, I'm afraid she blames me and says I'm a third person for your relationship. But am I wrong if I fall in love? I just fell in love with you somehow you made me get to the zone as comfortable as this. Is not that your passion to end? I never wanted you to end up at all, but that's your decision. I know you are tired to endure with depression facing all the treatment.
          I understand everything, I try to understand all the way and your past, I follow the path and your journey I know you have a way to overcome all the flavors and this long journey. I know you are more than my loving word as you often say, I believe everything. I believe that neighbors of love do not have to be together right now, hopefully we can keep each other to keep this feeling until the time comes and the conditions that bring together and unite. I love you.