-->

Don't worry, I will Go.


You don't have to go far to leave me
I knows enough how to walk back to where I was going
Where my heart has not known  who is you
And have not hope about you,
I wish I could regret ever showing this taste to you

But I'm not the one who likes to retract my words
I was wrong to let you know about my races and you're worried about that
But believe me I will not force you to keep my name in one of your heart's slit ....
All I ever said was real
everything I ever said about you was real,

But please do not worry I will no longer indulge your taste
I will learn to receive and release you
Until the time set by God
Whether it's you or someone else who will love me later with all the taste

I do not understand with all your cues,
I'm just pretending not to understand what you mean,
Hope someday you will melt with my rigid will,
You're so afraid of hurting me that you stay like this,
leaving me with endless hope ,,,,

Do not wake my love when I learn to hate you,
Do not you rehearse my race when I start learning to understand you,
I love you with all my waiting,
Will not leave before really having to leave,

Say .....
If I had to leave,
In order for me to learn how to get back,
Back to where I have not understood you

Say .....
If I had to stop,
Stop loving you because it's a burden to you,
Say .....
If I had to end this, I would not be tormented again

Say ....
If you already have a lover .....
In order for me to know myself and walk away ....
If this longing interferes,
So let it all pass ...
Even if it's p ...

You do not have to worry and let it go,
Thank you for refusing me many times
Let me enjoy this love myself
I will not ask you to leave
Because I know enough to end this feeling

Say if you can not afford it, do not let this taste bored
say if I should pass.
Do not shut up because I do not want to get sick like last night
Because since I love you the least this sense is not reduced
Though you're so proud
Yet love always wins