-->

I Just Want You


You..
Many words are not until I declare. A lot of words I did not have time to say.
Although until now there is still a tightness that I save, although until now the wound is still wet, but always just taste it beat it all. Even when your words start hurting, when your attitude begins to grow wounds, but what is my day? Love is beating the pain.

If I can say, there is still a lot of pain stored. There was still a lot of tightness. In fact, past events, it's still a real shadow that's hard to forget. When I ask only time, but disappointed that I reap. When happy that I want, but the wound I carry.

You know? I still get your hurt words. Your cold attitude even seems rude. Really, it makes me very sick. In fact, the pain is more severe than the pain that often haunts my physical.

But do you know?

The taste remains the same. Even always intact. Though I never know, what do you think that gives to me or not? Though I never knew whether I was in your life or not. Though I never know, what sincerity I have, as sincere as you have or not.

You, when reality disturbs me, I choose to be silent. When the reality is stifling, I just choose to be alone. Do you feel like me? If only you knew how much I wanted as the time grew steamy in the sky. Although only one,

But it's very difficult. If you want to understand, really, I just want you there. It was there when the sky began to slowly swallow me. But what am I? I'm just a twilight who always hopes to meet the dawn. Impossible! Yes, I always feel that I have never been important to your life. Maybe even, nothing will happen to you when the sky is really on me. When I made you one, you made me so.

Yeah, I know I'm nobody. So you are more likely to choose to go far than to meet me or just to accompany me. When I wish more, but what you give, not at all. If I can protest, I want to swear. Why do you never understand? You prefer to go with other people, when I really want you. Even if the distance is as close as the pulse, you'd rather go.

Really.
If I may speak, I'm disappointed. Disappointed because of my guard you always reply with disappointment. Am I wrong? Am I too demanding? Am I too selfish? Can not I just hope, and hope that, you grant?


If I can hope and ask, really, can not you spare a little more time for me? Can not you take time to understand me? If you can go with other people, even to go far and hurt your busy life, why can not you take your time for me? Often I wait, but what I'm waiting for always reaps wounds. I just want a bit of your time. If you can not stay long, can not you take a little of your time for me before I'm really sleeping in the sky? Really, for now, I just want your time. Although only a glance of the eye, until finally my eyes really could not bear to look again.

Greetings miss me, women who always have the same feelings, how many wounds

If one day my eyes are closed before looking at you, then please, still remember me in your dreams. If later time gives no room to unite me and you, even when I'm completely swallowed by the sky, this feeling will remain intact. You're the only person I ask when thousands of people ask.

I write this complete with sickness, love, love, affection, until the embrace I miss. Hopefully until, you read and you understand before I fall asleep.