-->

For You My Beautiful Girl


When night comes, never out of my mind the image of you. Your laughs, your chattering behavior and everything about you that I have never missed.

Maybe you are not the first person to fill my heart, and I may not be the first to fill your heart. But it's not that I'm overly or overconfident with my heart, that I know you're like a stop-over from all the hopes I always harbored every day of my day

So many hours, days, weeks and months that we have passed, creating so many unusual memories for me. The time we have spent sitting and telling us of our hopes and dreams, I still remember how much my eyes were blowing at that moment, and how much my face has heard all your words about our future. Yes I'm happy. We spend time remembering all day, from the most ordinary to the most extraordinary. Until I realize, you have completely filled the entire space of my heart. All of it, just you.

You have become a really important part of my life, I do not think I can live without you. I learned a lot from you, learned many things that I had never thought of. You are always a reminder that keeps me from mistakes, you have always been the person who most supported me when I was really desperate. Yes, I am so comfortable with how you treat me. I once loved a man, but not like I love you.

Until this day comes, the day when distance and time will separate us for all the hopes and ideals we will achieve. I remember perfectly, I realized, I do not want to be away from you, I feel as if half of my soul goes away.
I have not had time to say all my feelings, my tears have fallen first. If I had other options I wanted you to stay here. If only.
How hard I am to give up your leave, holding on to the promise we have knit, I am trying to sneer on you. You said, you will surely come you will surely come home and you will remain the same as when you left me.

"I wish that we will find a new day, the day that we will get everything, everything that make us feel alive. We will get a better life than a life we ??get before. I wish we can pass this examination, i hope you waiting for me till i back here and believe me that i will back like when i leave you. My face, my lips, my eyes and all of my body parts, especially my heart, it will not change because i love you more than you know. "

The words always ring in my ears, recorded in my brain. Maybe this will be a long time for me, not seeing you any closer, unable to hear all your babbling, your laughs I will always miss, all your silly acts that always make me laugh. Which I can not feel anymore.

But, I will wait for you here, waiting for you with all our promises, our dreams and our dreams. We have fought in a good way, hopefully in the future everything will be as beautiful as our hope.

"If you are here or I was there or we were together anywhere".