-->

Though not the First, I Hope To Be Last and Forever For You

To the woman I love so much, read the message that is the expression of my deepest love for you:


I am glad that I managed to open the door of your heart that was once locked up
I am very aware that before I have had other women who have filled the space in your heart, who ever admired the beauty of yourself, who ever tasted how delicious you are.

And I also understand that it is not easy for you to open yourself up to a new woman, perhaps because of the pain and disappointment you feel from the fabric of your previous love that left deep wounds.

But I'm glad that I finally broke the key of your heart door, and you let me in to heal the wound.


Sometimes I'm annoying, I'm not a perfect woman
 also know very well that sometimes I make you upset for being annoyed by being emotional for a while and putting personal interests first.

I am not a perfect woman, just like any other human who has many weaknesses. When I make you sad, you may be reminded of the memories of the past. Have I added a scratch and slowly enlarged the hole in your heart?


However, I'm sure I'll be able to make you happy
I hope not. I wish I brought more cheer into your previously empty life instead of bringing sadness.

I want you to know that I always try to improve myself and be the best for you to be happy. However, I also ask for your understanding that it can not happen instantly.

I am sure that I will be able to make you happy and only with myself will you also be happy. All I want from you is a little patience.


And I will only be happy if I spend my whole life with you
So it is with me. Only if with you I will be happy. All the rest of my life I want to spend alone with you, to have joy and sorrow together. I want to share with you, to understand you more deeply.

You are the man I want to see first when I wake up in the morning and the last time I see before I enter the dream world at night.


I hope to be last and forever for you
Every day I always pray to the Almighty so that I can be the last and forever woman for you. Because if people ask who the person I want to be next to me to celebrate my achievements, that person is you.