-->

I Know We are friends, But I'm sorry because I love you


Once in life, you'll probably fall so hard that there's never a pain to match it. You may have given everything. and you have to sacrifice to get what you want. And I have to get caught between a dilemma: yourself or my feelings.

This love story is too cliche and boring. But I also can not say anything when one of the leaves fell and hit my head. It turns out that I have a heart for you, a man who either knows or merely praises.

"Every attention you give me at first I never ignore, until one day I feel your smile is different and sweeter than usual."

I do not want to be excessive in addressing my own feelings. I tried to remind myself that maybe you just behave as you normally do and have nothing to do with me. Often I refrain from getting caught up in this game.

But you know every hidden feeling will never last too long.

The appreciation you give for each of my attention also reinforces this uncomfortable feeling. I know love is not a mathematical science that we can learn the end result. But you should not bother, because these feelings will be forever unilateral.

It's more complicated than what I thought before. Whatever you do also seems to have no effect on my growing feelings.

I hope you know and do not have to change your attitude to me.

I hope you know without needing to tell you.

I hope you also reply to my feelings, even though I know it's impossible.

I will never force you to love me, because I know you do not have the same feelings for me. I will be careful that this friendship relationship is maintained as it is without having one of us harbor the feeling for too long.

Please, Allow me to confess to you.

I have feelings for you, but I fear that this feeling is too much for me to be with you. I'm too scared to see your reaction once you know that I've been watching you, even from afar.

This fear is too much for me to keep alone so let me tell you through the breeze and the rain in the middle of the night.

I really can not tell you what I've been feeling. But I also can not forever harbor feelings.

Maybe the only way to make my feelings lighter is to whisper to the wind and rain drops. I believe that nature will always listen even though he never gave a reply.

Just like this feeling, I do not seem to need a reply. Simply by revealing it to Nature, I know that sooner or later he will arrive at you.

Time will give us whatever we want in life.

I'll find someone who will obviously have the same feelings.

Thank you for listening.

From me, who always had a taste.